The school uniform and PE uniform are both available from The School Wearhouse with more information available at: https://www.schoolwearhouse.ie/st-kevins-national-school-greystones-products.
Both Junior and Senior Infants wear their PE uniform to school every day. From 1st class to 6th class, it is school policy that all pupils wear their school uniform each day except on PE days when the PE uniform should be worn.
- Maroon sweatshirt with St Kevin’s School crest
- Grey trousers/St Kevin's School skirt/St Kevin's School pinafore
- White shirt
- Black school shoes (see General Points notes below).
- Maroon tracksuit with a green stripe and St Kevin’s School crest
- White polo shirt
(From May 1st – September 30th – school shorts can be worn instead of tracksuit bottoms).
- Both Junior and Senior Infants are allowed to wear their tracksuit every day. From 1st class onwards it is school policy that all pupils wear the school uniform each day, except for their class PE days when the PE uniform should be worn.
- When wearing the school uniform, pupils are expected to wear black school shoes. Ugg boots, Converse runners or similar styles are not permitted as part of school uniform.
- It is understandable that from time to time a child may come to school without the correct uniform due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case, the child should bring a written note to school explaining the reason for not having the correct uniform/tracksuit.
- The wearing of earrings can cause problems for children during many play/activity periods and the loss of treasured jewellery can be very upsetting for children. Therefore while watches are allowed and one stud earring may be worn in each ear, jewellery is not recommended.
- Hair must be kept out of the eyes at all times and long hair must be tied back. Make-up is not permitted.
- All items of uniform including coats and hats should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
- Every child should be encouraged to take responsibility for his/her own appearance.